Thursday, December 16, 2010

6 months...ya think its time????

For some reasson I couldnt get into my act. and I was finally able to break it through!! Here are some stuff Ive been workin on since the summer (anybody that wants me to add or take off pics from ur session please let me know!)






























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Chayitty,
    My name is Beth Friedman Smile and I am writing a book about the people of the Catskills. I saw a photo that you posted on facebook/Cutler's Cottages and Camp. It was the 9th photo posted of the 2 children riding in a yellow toy jeep. I would like your permission to use that photo in my book. Please write to me at sbb_smile@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you very much.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete